Welcome to NOHA Blackboard
NOHA Blackboard is the electronic learning environment of the Humanitarian Action Master Programme. Teachers use Blackboard to give information about courses, to take electronic examinations, and to exchange documents. Students use Blackboard to read announcements, to cooperate with group members, and to find all kinds of information about the courses of the NOHA programme.
By accessing NOHA Blackboard you automatically agree to its terms of service, including:
- Your Blackboard-account is personal and non-transferable to others. So keep your log-in details confidential.
- You agree to be solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
- You agree not to interfere or disrupt the services provided by NOHA Blackboard and use it in accordance with its intent.
- You acknowledge that NOHA Blackboard may contain confidential/privacy-sensitive information and you agree that you shall not disclose such information without proper consent.
- You acknowledge that NOHA Blackboard may contain content protected by intellectual property rights. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, modify, sell, trade, resell, distribute or loan this content nor create derivative works based on it unless this is in accordance with proper academic practices (including acknowledgement of sources) or unless this is explicitly permitted by the rightful owner.
- You retain copyright and any other rights you already hold on content which you submit, post or display on or through NOHA Blackboard.